New York is amazing…even for little ones! It truly has so much to offer if you know where to look. Lucky for you, we do! Here is a list of fun summer activities in Manhattan that are definitely kid-approved. All of these ideas come from our Wellness Contributor, Tara Felice, who is an expert at keeping her kids active!
- Central Park Zoo (5th Avenue and East 64th Street)
- Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink (Amusement park in Central Park-Located at the southeast corner of Central Park. A Car Service can enter the park from Central Park South and drop you off on Center Drive. Or you can walk into the park at East 61st Street from 5th Avenue and take a right.)
- Central Park Model Boat Sailing (Enter Central Park at 5th Avenue and East 72nd Street and take a right in the park to walk North.)
- Empire State Building (5th Avenue between 34th & 33rd Streets): You can buy Express Passes to skip the lines.
- Ellen’s Stardust Diner (Broadway and West 51st Street): Broadway hopefuls sing to you!
- Hudson River Park (runs along the west side of Manhattan): There are so many activities to do here. There’s a wonderful path for walking and biking, as well as a carousel and playgrounds.
Andrea Graye :)