Hi Dana & Jayson Listeners! I’m SO excited to personally style all of you!!!! You are going to look and feel ah-mazing!!!!!! Below, you will find the shopping links to the 6 key pieces I have selected for your new outfit. The best part is, these items work for all ages, body shapes, and skin tones AND can be easily mixed and matched with your existing wardrobe to create lots of new outfits!
Problem: It’s early morning, it’s still dark outside, we haven’t even had our coffee yet, and we are faced with the challenge of deciding what to wear. Too often, we end up in something we don’t love, and it affects how we feel about ourselves for the rest of the day.
Solution: A go-to outfit that we know works for us and is easy to throw on. There’s no thinking necessary and no wrestling into tight articles of clothing that require more muscle strength than a pilates workout. This outfit is so chic, that as we glance in the mirror on our way out the door, we will confidently proclaim aloud, “Killing It!”
1) Uniqlo Soft Jersey Jacket in color Dark Gray (this jacket gives the comfort of a sweatshirt and the chicness of a structured blazer) bit.ly/1NweMJS
2) GAP Boatneck Tee in color New Classic Navy (this neckline flatters everyone, and this fabric is cozy) gap.us/1XeSHBj
3) Uniqlo Sleeveless Top in color Black (layer underneath the boatneck tee to keep things appropriate…these days tees are made quite thin; you can wear this sleeveless top backwards if the front is too low) bit.ly/1P561Xn
4) Old Navy Bootcut Jeans in color Crater Lake (bootcut jeans flatter all shapes) oldnvy.me/1ZmTmm5. Note: Wash separately and include 5 “color catcher” sheets in the washing machine; the dye in new denim will bleed when laundered amzn.to/1LqPc5p
5) Huggsy Infinity Scarf in color Navy (this “infinity” scarf will keep you easily accessorized; because it’s a loop, there is no styling necessary!) amzn.to/1jxaxRI
6) Saks Off Fifth Metallic Loafer in color Gold (this easy-to-walk-in shoe will add instant spiff to your outfits; think of metallic gold as your new neutral color and wear it with everything…even silver!) bit.ly/1R3eBTS
If you have any questions about your wardrobe, shopping, or fashion, please tweet me @AndreaGraye on Twitter…I will be absolutely thrilled to help you!
Have fun killing it, Sisters!
xoxoxoxo Andrea Graye :)