I LOVE summer. And as I’ve mentioned, I of course still want to look chic and feel like me, even though I want dressing to be as simple as possible! Here are my stylist tricks to keep things chic and easy all summer long:
- Delicate Spray: Use to freshen up your clothing (turn inside out first).
- Mesh Laundry Bags: Use to wash your delicate summer wardrobe pieces (white bags for your “lights” and black bags for your “darks”).
- Laundry Color Catchers: Use when washing different bright colors together in the same load.
- Double-Stick Tape: Use to hold slightly low necklines in place.
- Toe Pads: Use under your toe to prevent slipping through the front of heels that have an “open-toe.”
- Anti-Perspirant Sponge: Use to remove an anti-perspirant that has gotten on the outside of your clothing.
- Bra Clip: Use to convert a “regular” bra to a “racerback” bra.
HAPPY HAPPY SUMMER!!!
Andrea Graye :)