When I get dressed, sometimes I find that I get my whole outfit on and then realize I don’t have the perfect shoe to go with it. You can imagine that this does not make me happy. Shoes cannot be an afterthought! We must plan ahead, so I have identified the 6 shoes that will be extremely helpful to make sure we have in our closet this fall. To be budget-friendly, I’ve included some I told you about last year!
- Weekend Warm Weather: I like a suede ballet flat because they work well with skirts, dresses, and lightweight pants while we are still experiencing warm temps, and the “suede” makes them very fall.
- Weekend Cool Weather: As soon as it is time for my thick leggings to come out of the closet, I LOVE to wear my UGGs. They are so cute and cozy. If you don’t own UGGs yet, I linked a great pair!
- Weekend “Adventure”: An adventure for me constitutes walking on slightly uneven ground in Central Park. For this activity, I like an ankle boot with a durable sole. Last year, I talked about the Franco Sarto Marta boot because I liked how the buckle detail made it look cool. If you didn’t buy those, I linked a Vince Camuto boot that is available this year.
- Wear to Work: I am really excited about chunky block heels this year. AND I’m really excited about burgundy/plum leather, so these heels are perfect!
- Wear to Work and Night Out: These heels are staples. A black, pointed toe, smooth leather stiletto is essential in every chic wardrobe!
- Night Out: I restyled our metallic heels from this past New Year’s Eve to wear on a date night: Fall Fashion Date Night!
Happy Fall Feet!
Andrea Graye :)