Hi Dana & Jayson Family! I’m so happy to be styling all of you again!
Here are my top 5 ways to look festive without looking tacky!
1. Don’t Wear Santa Clause Red. A way to always stay chic is to avoid being literal. BUT, don’t be afraid of shades of red, such as deep cranberry, or even a deep wine! Be festive people!!! bit.ly/1NSeCXC
2. Don’t Wear Any Shade of Red Mixed with Any Shade of Green. Wear one or the other. You’re not a Christmas wreath.
3. Don’t Wear Thigh High Boots (or anything else that suggests you’re trying to be a provocative elf). You don’t have to look like the mom that gave up either (I know Dana works hard NOT to be that human). There’s a chic balance! Wear boots that stop at the knee if your skirt/dress is above your knee. bit.ly/1OWbTBS
4. Don’t Fear Piling on the Metallic. It’s a snore bore to think you have to accent an entire outfit with just one little piece of shimmer! Metallics are a great way to add an instant pop of festive, while looking so glam and fabulous! If you are ready to commit fully to the chic life of sparkle, you could wear a pair of pants that have full-on gold shine from hip to stiletto! mcys.co/1jTuh14 (Pair it with the burgundy sweater I mentioned earlier: bit.ly/1NSeCXC and a gold pump that will elongate your leg: amzn.to/1OVRdd6)
5. Don’t Write Off Navy Blue. I’m utterly obsessed with regal navy blue. By my definition, this is a navy that has some hints of deep jewel tones in it. It’s absolutely perfect for holiday because of the glamorous feel and because it coordinates well with metallics! I’ve styled an entire look from head to toe that rocks this vision perfectly! Click this link for the details! grayenote.com/holiday-fashion-the-magic-of-velvet-bling/
Tweet me @AndreaGraye on Twitter with any “on-demand” styling questions! Happy Holidays!!!
In case you missed the segment on air, you can listen to it here! bit.ly/1MfDmbl