There are so many memories that come to mind of baking and cooking as a child with my grandmother and mother! I have continued with that tradition with my son and we try to cook or bake whenever time allows. It is a fun and exciting experience for both of us and it will be memories we share together for a lifetime. My son LOVES making breakfast for the family and his Cinnamon Pancakes are definitely a hit!
We also enjoy quick and easy recipes like Funfetti Cake Batter Yogurt Dip! This recipe can be made for pretty much any occasion…a mid-morning snack or as a birthday party favorite with graham crackers or animal crackers. You could even cut up some fresh fruit and serve as a fruit dip (my favorite). You may also choose to spread it on cookies or brownies, but only use as much as you will consume as the dip should remain refrigerated and not set out for long periods of time. There are endless possibilities with this dip and as soon as you taste it I am sure ideas will come to mind and you will add the Funfetti Cake Batter Yogurt Dip to your quick and easy go-to recipe list. Oh and don’t forget, get the kids involved…this is easy enough for them to make with your guidance. You will surely make memories that last a lifetime when baking or cooking with your kids!
1 (15.25 ounce) box Funfetti Cake Mix
2 cups plain or vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 cup Cool Whip
Sprinkles or Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
Animal Crackers, Graham Crackers, Nilla Wafers, Pretzels, or Fresh Fruit Chunks (used for dipping)
Or use as a spread or topping on cookies or brownies! (Remember…only use as much as you will consume as the dip should remain refrigerated and not set out for long periods of time.)
- In mixing bowl, whisk or mix together cool whip and greek yogurt until smooth. (No lumps)
- Add cake mix a cup at a time until well mixed and blended.
- If adding sprinkles or chocolate chips to the mix, now is the time to do so…about 1/4 cup at a time until the desired amount has been added.
- If using sprinkles or chocolate chips as a garnish, wait until ready to serve.
- Keep yogurt dip refrigerated until ready to serve or let stand overnight in refrigerator.
- Dip lasts 2-3 days refrigerated, but you will be lucky if it lasts that long in your household. ;)
Note: If you prefer a more creamy consistency to your dip, you may choose to add one additional cup of cool whip or greek yogurt to your recipe.
Please share this recipe with family and friends so they can enjoy this quick and easy recipe…and don’t forget to include the kids in the preparation process too! Wishing you all peace, happiness and good health for a blessed and prosperous year! Enjoy!