Watch now to see our Culinary Adventure and test the recipe! Let us know what changes we should make. We’ll talk about it on a future episode AND post it on grayenote.com!!!
1/2 cup butter
3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1/2 cup raw honey
1/8 teaspoon stevia powder or liquid stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup white unbleached flour
1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
2/3 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, drained, and finely chopped
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix chocolate with honey, stevia, vanilla, and eggs. Beat well.
- Mix dry ingredients and stir this into batter until well blended.
- Stir in sauerkraut.
- Spread into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.