Hot chocolate is my favorite “go-to” comfort hot drink! Cool fall days and a chill
in the air at night! Mmmmmm!…
2 tbsp. cocoa powder or cacao powder
1 tsp. white stevia
1 cup skim milk
¼ tsp. vanilla extract
1. Mix powder and stevia together in mug (mix dry ingredients first, blends better).
2. Take 2 tbsp. of the milk and mix with dry ingredients.
3. Then add rest of milk and stir till blended.
4. Put mug in microwave and heat for 1 1/2 mins or until hot.
5. Add the vanilla and stir.
I like to use cacao powder because it is less processed than cocoa powder;
and, therefore, has more antioxidants and nutrients. It is a little less sweet
than the cocoa powder, so adjust your stevia if you like.
Godere la vostra cioccolata calda! (Enjoy your hot chocolate!)
Dio ti benedica! (God Bless you!)