The start of a new fashion season can be overwhelming….especially when you are standing in your closet at 7 a.m. and are tired of everything staring back at you. To combat this problem that gets your day started off all wrong, here is my online shopping strategy for you:
- I find great blouses at Ann Taylor and J.Crew Factory. They’re cool, laid back, and put-together all at the same time. I buy as many blouses as I can find, because I’m always layering with them.
- For wool trousers I head straight to J.Crew. They always have a variety of cuts, colors, and textures, and the quality is great.
- The RealReal has amazing designer finds at killer prices. It’s a great place to buy “investment” pieces like skirts, jackets, coats, and handbags.
- H&M is my “stock-up” store. The prices are low and the fashion is high. They have a huge selection each season and their designs are often much better than what walks down the runways of the top design houses at New York Fashion Week. Some of my favorite items to buy here are sweaters, dresses, and jewelry. Whatever you do, don’t miss their jewelry…best prices and utterly chic!
- I round out my wardrobe with shoes and denim from Saks Off Fifth. They always have great brands at deep discounts.
Get shopping ladies! Your closet will thank me.
Andrea Graye :)