I’ve invented another breakfast option for us. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m always hungry, especially in the morning. If I don’t fill up properly first thing, my body is in agony until lunch. And no one needs that. Here’s our delicious and nutritious new breakfast:
- Egg-erator: This little gadget is lovely. It saves lots of time. Just put two pasture-raised whole eggs (the whole egg is the most nutritious) in their little compartments and pop it in the microwave for approximately 5o seconds. (The time varies based on the power of your microwave. Be sure the egg white is completely cooked. I like the yolk to remain gooey).
- Sturdy Toast: Next, pop two slices of whole grain bread in the toaster.
- Dijon Mustard: Spread the mustard on each slice of toast.
- Place the eggs on top of the toast.
- Smoked Salmon: Then place two slices of Wild Alaskan Salmon on top of the eggs.
Drink plenty of water to get nice and hydrated. Enjoy with a fork and a knife so your hands stay clean to use your smartphone or get caught up on your real-life periodicals (my favorite!).
Andrea Graye :)