I essentially like to shop any and EVERY day, but I find it challenging once we’re nearing the end of a season. I want new clothes, but I also want to be able to wear them more than once before I have to say goodbye until next year. The trick that solves this dilemma towards the end of summer is to find dresses that we can wear now AND are appropriate for fall. Here’s what we need to look for in a dress:
- Silhouette Detail: Sleeveless to stay cool in the summer and then once fall hits, you can add a blouse underneath or a cardigan over the top!
- Colors: Dusty Rose/Pink, Medium or Deep Gray, Brown, Tan, or Black.
- “Prints”: Avoid polka dots, stripes, and overt florals.
- Style: Can be worn with an open-toe sandal in the summer and a pointed-toe or round-toe flat in the fall.
- Chevron Shift Dress
- Vintage Pink Ruffled Sleeve Dress
- Smoke Fluid Shift Dress
- Black Sleeveless Shift Dress
Andrea Graye :)