I love the snow, but I can’t go very long without needing sun, sand, and salt. If you are like me, here’s your shopping list for a winter getaway. Just click and buy:
- Tankini and Swim Skort: As I noted in my Holiday Fashion: Resort article, styles that I love for the resort season are carried over into spring. For our vacation wardrobe, I’ve kept the same exact white swim skort and changed up the look by pairing it with a gorgeous orange tankini!
- Beach Dress: I am SO EXCITED to talk about this white, pleated, maxi dress. I selected it for us a few months ago and featured it in the resort article, and then just yesterday a white, pleated, maxi dress opened the Valentino couture show in Paris! GASP! We’re ahead of the trend :).
- Flip Flops: These are my most absolute favorite flip flops. They are extremely comfortable and so utterly chic.
- Straw Fedora: I love a straw fedora. It adds an instant level of “cool” to any beach look.
- Sunglasses: I was absolutely loving ivory for this past fall, and I’m still loving it in certain ways for spring. An ivory sunnie with gold accents is total glamour. It’s the perfect juxtaposition against our laid-back fedora.
- Dinner Dress: When I’m on vacation, I want getting dressed to be as simple as possible. This dress is so easy because you can just slip it on, and you can wear a regular bra with it…no uncomfortable strapless ones necessary!
- Dinner Sandals: Comfortable and beautiful. Done and done.
- Dinner Clutch: I love bright colors on vaca. This deep orange is completely fabulous with our pink dress!
Have fun in the sun!
Andrea Graye :)